I`m pretty tired these days so classy and simple is my favorite style lately. Today`s inspiration : http://www.mamamostamps.com/2013/08/case-study-3rd-anniversary-blog-hop.html by Maureen Merritt.
I just realized I forgot to add fancy borders on these photos... oh well, guess that is for next time. I went through my scrap heap and pulled out the funky little pigment cube sets to use on these stamps. I also brought back Enjoy Life`s clock and added a few embellishments.
And of course, I couldn`t resist using the bicycle once again teamed with some fancy yellow swirls and the same colors into the inside.
* Solid cardstock
* Orange patterned cardstock
* Enjoy Life (retired)
* Just A Number (retired)
* Saddle Pigment cube from Basic set
* Buttercup Pigment cube from Whimsy set
* Twilight Pigment cube from Whimsy set
* Avalon Level 2 Paper Pack (retired)
* Dreamin`Level 2 Paper Pack (retired)
* Mocha Adhesive Pearls (retired)
* Blue and Green Adhesive Rhinestones (retired)
What a crazy set of ridiculously cold days, hope you are staying warm!