Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's going around...

... must be flu season. My only participant for last Saturday phoned and said she had the flu, so that got cancelled. I'll see what happens about her choosing another date to cardmake or if she'll join the other ladies at the end of Nov.

 
However, I was semi-productive and was able to make gifts for all my workshop participants last weekend. I took the new Artiste cartridge for a whirl and it's got so many fun things in it! It did unfortunately cut one of my shapes off center, so I decided to update the firmware for my E2.

I made little bags which contain a little something for each of them coming by!

I'm hoping that everyone is hale and healthy for my November workshop and for all of you - stay safe this Halloween!

Trick or Treat,

No comments:

Post a Comment