Monday, July 23, 2012

July Surprise!

It was my birthday last week and I celebrated in style with Aussie wine and pizza from Bear Street Tavern in Banff with my bff and our respective husbands. Their pizzas are fantastic if you ever are in Banff looking for a bite to eat.

In celebration of turning one year wiser and the kick off of the new Fall/Winter 2012 Idea book
I will be adding a set of the new markers from CTMH to any order placed in July with me! They are alcohol based, and each marker has a corresponding lighter or darker color so that you can amp up your projects even more. They're just like Copics, but much more affordable.



The new cartridge - Artiste - comes with three sheets of diecut shapes and three exclusive D-Size stamp sets. There's so many fun shapes in there that I could totally use for stuffing my coworkers with chocolate and other random Christmas/Halloween items. 

Let me know if you'd like a copy of the latest catty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment